The NC Chamber and the North Carolina Bankers Association proudly present the 19th Annual Economic Forecast Forum, a virtual gathering of our state’s most powerful and influential leaders, to discuss how the state can become a leader in job retention, job creation and quality of life. This highly acclaimed event provides you with the opportunity to heighten awareness of your company to a statewide audience of leaders in business, government, education and nonprofits.
- Sepideh Saidi, Chair; President & CEO, SEPI, Inc. – Chair, NC Chamber
- Charles Frederick, Chair; Market President, TD Bank – Chair, NCBA
- Thomas Barkin, President & CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Rob Engstrom, Chief Political Strategist, American Bankers Association; Senior Advisor, Political and Federation Relations, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Terry Turner, President & CEO, Pinnacle Financial Partners
Economic Forecast Panel:
Moderator: Tim Boyum, Anchor, Spectrum News
- Harry M. Davis, Economist, North Carolina Bankers Association; Professor of Finance, Appalachian State University
- Eugene Flood, Managing Partner, Next Sector Capital
- Christian Lundblad,Director of Research, Kenan Institute
- Mark Vitner, Managing Director and Senior Economist, Wells Fargo Securities
- Cheryl Young, Senior Economist, Zillow
Interesting in marketing opportunities at the Economic Forecast Forum? View our marketing opportunities brochure!
Questions about sponsorship? Contact Grace Sampson for more details.