1 Marriott Drive - Greensboro
CBS Benefits Day – $50 (Early Bird – 3/7) / $75 (Regular – after 3/7)
HR Conference – $125 (Early Bird – 3/7) / $175 (Regular – after 3/7)
Both Days – $175 (Early Bird – 3/7) / $225 (Regular – after 3/7)
Exhibitor – $250 (Early Bird – 3/7) / $300 (Regular – after 3/7)
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this program? Click HERE.
Want to look at the agenda? Click HERE.
The 2018 CBS Benefits Day & HR Conference is a great opportunity for our members to learn more about the options available to their employees through our association, and to focus on human resource management with their peers. There will be several great networking opportunities – including dinner and drinks at Harper’s Restaurant! This program should be attended by all insurance coordinators and Human Resource Directors, even if your institution does not participate in the NCBA benefit program.
Confirmed topics for CBS Benefits Day include:
- Renewal Remarks from Lauren Perry and Kim Hutchens
- Virtual Care Anytime, Anywhere
- Nutrition at Work
- Wellness & Health Risk Management Solutions
- The Future of ACA & Current Events
- The Value of Voluntary Worksite Benefits and Effective Employee Communication
- Retiree Benefits & Medicare
Confirmed topics for the HR Conference include:
- Is Your Group Disability Plan Discriminating Against Your Highly Compensated?
- The Branch is Not Dead: Combining Technology & Human Interaction for an Intelligent Experience
- Preventing Domestic Violence/Intimate Partner Threat Spillover into the Workplace
- Succession Planning for Success
- Compensation Strategies for the New World
- Regulatory Update
The NCBA has secured a discounted room rate of $131/night at the Greensboro – High Point Airport. If you are in need of a hotel room for this program, please contact Brianna Reeder at firstname.lastname@example.org.