We are proud to be partnering with FICO on this seminar. Community banks have a unique opportunity to provide a more engaging and relevant deposit experience using existing technologies and the application of proven analytics and decision management capabilities. During this program, registrants will gain insights and guidance to help plan and deliver deposit solutions to win the war on deposits.
This program is designed for individuals who contribute or are responsible for deposit products and customer experience. Data analysts and staff responsible for deposit pricing will also find this session beneficial. Specific topics will include:
- What Do Customers Want in Deposits?
- Results from the 2019 North American Deposit Survey
- Implications for deposit pricing and product design
- Insights to provide improved financial wellness capabilities
- Delivering Value to Consumers Through Deposit Products
- Promotions: behavior-based offers
- Relationship-based value and rewards
- Financial wellness: goal-based savings
- How to Make it Happen
- What data is required
- The role of analytics
- Working with core systems and vendors
- Case studies
- A business case to justify the investment
- Reinventing Overdraft
- Alternatives to the current state
- How to reach the opt-out audience
Who should attend: retail banking, marketing and deposit operations roles.
Glenn Grossman – Principal Consultant, FICO
Glenn is a Principal Consultant with FICO’s Deposits Practice. In his role Glenn focuses on solutions that address deposit pricing needs to attract and retain customers. Glenn started his career in banking with Bank of America. As an experienced product manager within retail banking he launched products in savings and payments including eight patents related to consumer banking. In recent years his work has focused on banks leveraging analytics and decision technology such as price execution to create value for consumers and increased revenue for financial institutions.
The NCBA has secured a discounted rate of $189/night for our attendees at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley. To secure this discounted rate, please use the link below. To secure a room through the hotel’s website, please use corporate code T1954.
In addition, the NCBA also has a corporate rate at the Raleigh North Hills Hilton, which is $182/night. To secure this discounted rate, please use the link below.