This live webinar will begin at 2:00 PM EST on June 11. Login information will be sent to attendees 24-hours before the program commences.
We are proud to be partnering with FICO on this webinar. Community banks have a unique opportunity to provide a more engaging and relevant deposit experience using existing technologies and the application of proven analytics and decision management capabilities. During this program, registrants will gain insights and guidance to help plan and deliver deposit solutions to win the war on deposits.
This program is designed for individuals who contribute or are responsible for deposit products and customer experience. Data analysts and staff responsible for deposit pricing will also find this session beneficial. Specific topics will include:
- What Do Customers Want in Deposits?
- Results from the 2019 North American Deposit Survey
- Implications for deposit pricing and product design
- Value Beyond Rate in Deposits
- Micro-Savings: Goal-based savings that are proactive and deliver value
- Macro-Savings: Deposit offers for rate-sensitive customers
- How to Make it Happen
- The role of analytics
- Working with core systems and vendors
- Reinventing Overdraft
- Is the current format sustainable?
- Lessons from other countries, and insights from recent worldwide events
- Design considerations
- Business case
Who should attend: retail banking, marketing and deposit operations roles.
Glenn Grossman – Principal Consultant, FICO
Glenn is a Principal Consultant with FICO’s Deposits Practice. In his role Glenn focuses on solutions that address deposit pricing needs to attract and retain customers. Glenn started his career in banking with Bank of America. As an experienced product manager within retail banking he launched products in savings and payments including eight patents related to consumer banking. In recent years his work has focused on banks leveraging analytics and decision technology such as price execution to create value for consumers and increased revenue for financial institutions.