CBS Benefits Day & HR Conference
Date: March 21, 2017 through March 22, 2017
Time: 10:00 am - 4 pm CBS Benefits Day (3/21)
8:30 am - 4 pm HR Conference (3/22)
Location: Greensboro-High Point Airport Marriott
One Marriott Drive - Greensboro
Registration: CBS Benefits Day - $50 (Early Bird - 3/8) / $60 (Regular)
HR Conference - $100 (Early Bird - 3/8) / $125 (Regular)
Both Days - $150 (Early Bird - 3/8) / $175 (Regular)
Please check back later for more program details and the agenda.
Due to last year's success, the NCBA is once again pairing together the annual CBS Benefits Day with the HR Conference! This is a great opportunity for our members to learn more about the options available to their employees through our association, and to focus on human resources management with their peers. While we encourage attendees to take advantage of the discount and register for both days, you can also register for an individual day as well.
CBS Benefits Day topics will include:
- NCBA Dental Program
- The Future of ACA & Impact on Group Health Plans
- Wellness & Health Risk Management Solutions
- NCBA Career Center Demonstration
- The Value of Voluntary Worksite Benefits and Effective Employer Communication
- Retiree Benefits & Medicare
The HR Conference topics will include:
- Danger of OVERDOSE...The Opioid Reality
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Regulatory Update
- Panel - What Makes Them the BEST Workplace
- NLRB Updates
- NC SHRM
- Panel - Recruiting, Retention from Other Industries
- Update on the Affordable Care Act
- DOL Update - Where Are We?
The NCBA has secured a discounted rate of $139/night at the Greensboro-High Point Airport Marriott. To make a reservation at this discounted rate, please call the hotel directly at 336.852.6450, and request the NC Bankers rate for the nights of March 20 and 21. The deadline to reserve rooms at this rate is Monday, February 27. It is the attendees responsibility to make their room reservations.