The NCBA is partnering with the Office of the Commissioner of Banks on this program. The agenda is still being developed, but the following topics will be presented:
- Opening Remarks from Commissioner of Banks, Ray Grace
- Regulator Panel
- Core Processor Panel – What to do with All the Data?
- Banker Panel – What Has Worked, and What Hasn’t?
- Vendor Panel – Best Practices for Implementation
- Speed Networking Session for Attendees
Stay tuned for additional program details!
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Beaver – Chief Financial Officer, Uwharrie Bank
- Bill Bossong – Co-Founder & CEO, Valuant
- Brad Dahlman – Product Manager of Financial Performance Suite, Jack Henry
- Rob De Tullio – Senior Accounting Policy Advisor & Accounting Team Lead, OCC
- George Earp – Senior Vice President, Finance Director & Controller, Peoples Bank
- Ray Grace – Commissioner of Banks, NC Office of the Commissioner of Banks
- Peter Gwaltney – President & CEO, NC Bankers Association
- Jeff Hall – EVP of Quantitative Products, CRMA
- Deanna Hart – SVP & Director of Corporate Accounting, First Citizens Bank
- Doug Hensley – SVP & Manager of Consulting, PCBB
- Jonathan Kilberg – Portfolio Analyst, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Rick Martin – Product Manager, Fiserv
- Tim McPeak – Executive Risk Management Consultant, Abrigo
- Mason Mullins – Senior Manager, Elliott Davis
- Jennifer Smith – Regional Accountant, FDIC
- Michael Umscheid – President & CEO, ARCSys
The NCBA has secured a discounted rate of $168/night for our attendees at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel. To secure this discounted rate, please use the link below or call the hotel directly at 919.941.5050 and ask for the NC Bankers Association discounted rate.
Please note that attendees are responsible for securing their hotel reservations. The cut-off date for this discounted rate is April 18.