Date: May 7, 2013
SPEAKER MATERIALS (Registered attendees only)
The next few years could be very busy for HR Professionals and their lawyers. Therefore, a representative from each institution ... banks and affiliates ... should attend this year's HR Seminar on May 7. Our seminar is designed for human resources directors and those responsible for meeting the challenges of human resource issues. There will be something for every level of human resource expertise! This year’s topics include:
• PPACA - What the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Means
• Title VII – EEOC Updates
• FMLA/Title VII – Are untrained supervisors creating potential liability for you? What are current updates to FMLA?
• Merger/Acquisitions – Where do HR Directors fall in the discussions? What can WE do to create value?
• Retention and Recruitment – How can you save/keep the STARS and recruit for future talent in today’s economic and competitive marketplace? How do we retain talent through key phrases of mergers?
• Salaries and Benefits – What are the trends and data from other banking associations/statewide organizations as it relates to our NC markets?
The NCBA has secured a discounted rate of $119 per night at the Courtyard Marriott High Point located just a half mile from High Point Point Bank at 1000 Mall Loop Road. To make a reservation at this discounted rate, call the hotel directly at 336.882.3600, and request the NC Bankers rate for the night of May 6. If you need suggestions of other accommodations, contact our Meetings Department at 800.662.7044.