Metrostudy Housing Webinar
Date: March 27, 2017
Location: Online - Link will be sent the morning of Monday, March 27. The session will be pre-recorded, and attendees will be able to watch the webinar at their discretion.
Registration: $140 (Early Bird - 3/13) / $150 (Regular - after 3/13)
The NCBA is very excited to be partnering with Metrostudy on this webinar! Below are the webinar speakers.
Mark Boud, Chief Economist
Jay Colvin, Regional Director of NC & SC
Anthony Crocco, Regional Directior of Jacksonville/Orlando/Central Florida
Tony Polito, Regional Director of Tampa & Sarasota
Are you wondering how the recent presidential election is going to impact the 2017 housing market?
Join us for our quarterly Metrostudy Housing Webcast to get an update on the state of housing in the United States, our post presidential election projections, and a close up look at residential construction in the SE portion of the country with a focus on Florida and North Carolina. Topics that will be discussed are:
- National Update—our Chief Economist, Mark Boud, will present a state of the union on the current residential construction market, answering these critical questions:
- How might President Trump’s policies affect the housing market?
- What are the trends and forecasts for key indices impacting the housing market?
- Where are we at in the housing cycle?
- Local View—Next, get local, as our market experts give you the lay of the land in:
- Tampa/Sarasota, FL
- Jacksonville, Orlando, and Central FL
- Charlotte & Raleigh-Durham, NC
Our Regional Directors will cover local market opportunities and challenges and share how builders in their markets are responding to pressure and capitalizing on opportunity at this stage of the cycle. Don't miss out on this informative session - get your registration in today!