Not If, But When: A Fraud Protection Primer for Financial Institutions – Webinar
Date: December 14, 2016
Location: Online - Link will be sent the morning of December 14th. This session will be pre-recorded, so attendees can watch at their discretion.
Registration: $140 (Early Bird - 11/30) / $150 (Regular - after 11/30)
**Please note that only members of the NCBA will be able to register. If you are a non-member and would like to participate in this event, please contact Brianna Reeder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With each passing year, the number and sophistication of fraud attacks continue to rise. Those committing the crimes are no longer lone hackers looking to make a quick buck, but tech-savvy criminal syndicates with all the structure, organization and planning of a large organization. It is no longer worth waiting to see if an attack might happen. Instead, take proactive steps to be ready for when the inevitable attack does occur.
This session will be broken down into three parts:
- The impact and costs of data breaches, looking at cases and examples.
- The current fraud landscape and emerging threats.
- Building a strong fraud prevention strategy by taking a proactive approach.
This webinar will cover these specific topics:
- how financial institutions are negatively impacted after large-scale breaches
- real-life examples of attacks that have directly impacted financial institutions
- steps to implementing a strategic fraud prevention plan, that can be used to grow your business