When Registering, Use Referral Code “NCBA” – Please Note This is Not an NCBA Program
The Bank Trainers Conference and Expo is an annual educational event that brings together hundreds of training professionals, representing financial institutions from across the country and beyond. A wide-variety of workshops cover everything from eLearning to Presentation Skills and Managing Change. Un-Paralleled Networking Opportunities with the greatest minds in Learning and Development await you at every turn. An industry-focused and intimate tradeshow will give you the freedom to discuss the latest training solutions and innovations with some of the most respected companies in the training world. All of this, and so much more, can be experienced May 7-9 at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead, an Atlanta Luxury Hotel that will leave you relaxed and re-charged!
Keynote presenters include Ben Nemtin and Honey Shelton.
Specific agenda items include:
- 5 Steps to Make the Impossible Possible
- Project Management for Trainers
- The 21 Core Sales Competencies – Tailor Your Sales Training to the Skills of Top Bankers
- Adding the Spice of Compliance to Your Learning Entree
- Banking on Emotion: Restoring the Human Touch Through Emotive Recognition
- How to Train so People Will Retain
- What’s a Trailer Full of Mis-Matched Socks Got to Do with Learning and Development?
- Set Your Stage: Owning the Room
- Surviving an Active Shooter Situation
- Talent GPS
- 5 Components of Extraordinary Teams
- Improv’ing Learning: Exploring the Power of Purposeful Play
- 15 Reasons Your Coworkers Don’t Like You
- Networking Sessions with Attendees