This is a live webinar series that will run from 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST on the following days:
- Friday, February 21
- Friday, February 28
- Friday, March 6
- Friday, March 13
Each session will be available for OnDemand viewing for seven days after the initial presentation.
Could you use a deeper understanding of human nature to attract, acquire, retain and grow client relationships, while being your authentic self – without being salesy? This four-part webinar series will teach registrants how to better develop stronger client relationships.
What you’ll be able to do after this course:
- Use a deeper understanding of human nature to attract, acquire, retain and grow client relationships while being your authentic self
- Engage more potential clients into first meetings
- Awaken the needs and motivation in your clients necessary to take the actions which are in their best interest
- Make the emotional connection necessary to maximize every client relationship
- Turn your presentations into conversations that show your clients that you have the best solution
- Build the commitment necessary to eliminate the tendency for clients to resist taking action
- Develop stronger and deeper relationships with your clients
Why is this course different? All of your client’s decisions are made emotionally. To effectively connect with an emotional decision, you must use approaches that are responsive to the human nature and underlying psychology involved in all decisions to buy and change. This course takes the deepest dive available into providing attendees with an understanding of buying psychology and approaches that work consistently with that psychology. These approaches are based on the workings of human nature, not the professional’s personality.
This series is for client facing professionals in:
- Private Banking
- Wealth Management
- Small Business Banking
- Commercial Lending
Bill Gager – Founder, Reach Higher
Bill has spent the last 20 years helping financial professionals to maximize their client relationships. He does this by using a counter intuitive, psychologically based, approach that taps deeply into human nature.