Webinar: ABA Certificate in Fraud Prevention
The NCBA is partnering with the American Bankers Association on a special launch of their Certificate of Fraud Prevention. This training is self-paced, with a launch date of Wednesday, July 22. Attendees will be given a roster of all participants to allow for peer discussion and networking while taking the course. The estimated time allotment for this program is 5.5 hours.
The ABA Certificate in Fraud Prevention will help financial crimes professionals establish and maintain a fraud management program with sufficient internal and external controls by providing an overview of the various types of criminal behavior commonly used against banks and in-depth training on the applicable U.S. laws and regulations governing fraud.
Topics that will be covered are:
- Introduction to Fraud Management
- Establishing a Fraud Prevention Program
- Types of Fraud and Prevention Strategies
- Operating a Fraud Prevention Program
- Maintaining a Compliant Fraud Prevention Program