Webinar: Leadership After COVID-19
To register for this program, please contact Brianna Reeder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s pretty clear that COVID-19 is the most significant challenge and opportunity for your bank since the great recession, and may be the largest challenge since the great depression. As a leader in your bank, you have to make sure customers survive financially, all while social-distancing and managing a remote workforce. This smartly-paced presentation looks at some practical approaches you can take to leading your team through the next five months of 2020.
Specific topics will include:
- Bank business continuation now, and if the disease flares
- Helping your customers make good savings, investing, and borrowing decisions – developing the advisory environment
- Leading my remote workforce
- Maintaining employee engagement in difficult situations
- Considerations for reducing operating costs in my area
- What can I expect in terms of my goals and objectives for the rest of the year
- Your tactics and strategies for the rest of 2020
And much more!