Webinar: Selling, Leading and Learning Remotely…What the New Normal Looks Like
We’ll soon be bidding 2020 a fond farewell – none too soon for many of us. Psychics, soothsayers, and prognosticators are shining up their crystal balls for what’s next. One thing is certain, the approaches to training, coaching and conversations are forever changed and those banks that pivot effectively will thrive in this next normal. Join Jack Hubbard, chief experience officer of St. Meyer & Hubbard, for this practical, fast-paced look at several key considerations needed to experience breakout results as our virtual environments throughout North Carolina continue into 2021. Jack will introduce:
- Trust-based selling – what the 5 C’s have to do with it
- Let’s Get Technical – being software savvy without an IT degree
- Virtual Business Development – preparation, execution and follow-up through the green dot
- Virtual Learning – skilling up wherever the office is
- Team Boarding – reducing buyer’s remorse through a disciplined, remote welcoming process
- Resource Management – what buyers expect and deserve
- Performance Leadership – sustaining the effort and making it cultural
CEOs, senior executives, team leaders and producers in every area; invest one hour with us. You’ll be glad you did!
Jack Hubbard – Chief Experience Officer, St. Meyer & Hubbard
With more than 70,000 bankers personally trained and coached in 49 states, Jack has shared his unique and practical approach to performance culture development over six decades. He is a best-selling author, an award-winning faculty member at more than a dozen banking schools, and a regular presenter at state, regional and national banking conferences. Jack’s practical, humorous and street smart approach also puts him in great as a regular guest on numerous banking-related webinars and podcasts. Jack is a member of the Board of Directors of a community bank in the Chicago area and serves on the Board of Directors for the Elgin Sports Hall of Fame.