Webinar Series: Choosing the Right Digital Marketing Channels for Your Bank
This OnDemand series will be released on Wednesday, December 2 and will be divided into three segments. Attendees will be able to download and keep the recordings.
We know that finding the right marketing tactics for your bank can be a challenge, even moreso with a limited budget and competitive ecosystem. In this webinar series, attendees will learn about frameworks and tools that they can implement to make the most of the marketing budgets – and in particular, build the bank’s digital presence to help win new business online.
Who should attend: CEOs, Presidents, Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers
Part 1 – Setting Your Bank Up For Success
- Learn about the key components that impact the success of digital marketing:
- Accessibility – are your products easily accessible?
- Findability – how easy are you and your products to find?
- Experience – what is the customer experience like?
- Measurability – how do you know what’s working?
- Key Takeaway: Discover where to invest your energy before spending on digital
Part 2 – Get to Know the Digital Tactics That Are Right for Your Bank
- Learn about the different digital marketing techniques and how to find the channels that are right for you using these steps:
- Starting with a goal
- Understanding the different channels and value of each
- Managing your budget to achieve your goals
- Key Takeaway: Have the tools to know how to allocate your budget for best return
Part 3 – Hearing From the Experts: A Deeper Dive into Performance Marketing
- Hear from influencers/publishers and bank marketers on their approach to digital marketing and what has worked for them:
- What are the opportunities they see for bank marketers today
- Learn how to prepare for digital transformation and key considerations to make
- What are the key factors for success when partnering with publishers/influencers
- What do publishers look for in partnering with a bank
- What are the key tips for banks looking to leverage digital to grow
- Key Takeaway: Considerations to make when choosing your digital tactics, in particular, performance marketing
Stefanie Kasim – Senior Vice President of Revenue Operations, Wise Publishing
Stefanie Kasim is the senior vice president of revenue operations for Wise Publishing, Inc., the fast-growing online publisher behind popular personal finance websites in the U.S. and Canada including MoneyWise.com, MoneyWise.com and Half Banked. She is responsible for revenue opportunities that include brand and product advertising, sponsorships and partner relationships, with a focus on increasing revenue and driving business decisions using data to influence strategic solutions. Prior to this position, Stefanie was the Director of Sales Product and Development at Bankrate where she optimized revenue performance, marketing and scaling ad opportunities.
Alana Levine – CRO and Founding Member, Fintel Connect
Alana Levine is CRO and founding member of Fintel Connect, a performance marketing company dedicated to the financial services space and recent graduate of the ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator 2.0. She has experience across multiple niche verticals servicing 50+ markets worldwide, with expertise in B2B technology, having held active roles as General Manager of an affiliate marketing company and as an investor in the British Columbia technology market. Her most recent roles included running corporate marketing, business development and digital agency services at a fintech and SaaS technology company. Alana holds bachelors’ degrees in economics and psychology and a post-graduate degree in finance from McGill University.
Steve Ramirez – Senior Vice President of Digital Strategy, First Citizens Bank
Steve Ramirez is senior vice president, digital strategy at First Citizens Bank. He is responsible firstcitizens.com and digital experiences leading to other platforms. He recently built a team from the ground up, implemented a CMS, and completely redesigned firstcitizens.com. Steve leads a team focused on optimizing the new site, developing new capabilities and using data to create digital strategies that drive improved engagement and revenue. Steve has over 25 years of financial services experience, over 15 in digital, and 10 in bank operations including managing customer experience and large call centers. Steve graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio with a BA in political science and a Master of Business Administration. He also served in the Texas Army National Guard in Austin, Texas where he developed critical leadership and teamwork skills.